ahhh...*drooling*

I dont know...
there's simply a sense of freedom in me
im so happih with my results so far
BM-73% & SE-80%
never thought i'd sampai there
oh well im thankful with wht i hv
marvelous la...what can i say
man im annoyed of me saying marvelous,awsome,fascinating & fabulous
all addicting words
Mi shie la!!!! ahahaha
Im gonna mis my cute-lil-acccent-speaking-kitty-looking friend
AMY LING!!!
urgh too much memories since form 1
to many to be exact
jus thinking about the agony of her leaving
imagine by the end of the year when everyone leaves???
OMGoosshh
save the tears for later
NOT marvelous ppl!
im gonna miss my BFTAD's
ok STOP!!!
i updated my songs on my mixpod hope u guys droove to it...
i know i did
;D
no its time for a movie
astro Byond prolly by end of the month!!!
dunno la then i can hv a slumber party & invite u guys
Next year la
i'll keep u guys posted *winks*
thts all u guys

xo Thila Camil-Yo xo

Comments

Popular Posts