love and other drugs

Love is like a mad cow disease
people can call me crazy for talking to the stars, or smiling blankly at nothing, giggling at inanimate objects. Love does things to you. You talk to the moon/stars, you start crying at every love song, you believe theres that someone for you but very very far far away.

Call me gullible, for believing everything he said. Call me stupid for trusting an idiot, call me weak whenever i cry over him. Thats their point of view. To me, im fragile not gullible, I see a great side of him,not that im stupid, I cry because i believe he loves me.

imagine calling out his name and getting no reply, thinking of him when his not even there. Just praying so hard to hear a simple hello. i dont want kisses or touches or hugs, just by a simple thought means millions to me.

im a soooo sleepy and have no idea where all of this is coming from.Maybe i tell the truth when im sleepy,maybe im just adding suspense maybe i just wasted 5 minutes of your life to read this
goodnight!

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts