Him...

I know i DONT and NEVER posted about a GUY before...
but what can i say???
I bet if one of my friends read this,
they'll either laugh or make fun & it goes on & on
so well...urgh...im in the midst of cleaning
& the PC was on so i thought i'd you know
share a lil' sumthin' sumthin'
have u ever liked a dude who was so badass??
maybe a mat rempit posibbly a drugy?
well, he is NOT like tht!!!
i mean not la tht serious!
juz maybe skip school too much
dye his hair,urm...yeah
i dont know him tht well
& he sumore la dont know me
argh..IM CRAPPING!
there's by no chance he'll evn recognize me
EVER!!!
Im trying to find someone to talk about it
but i dont want tht sumone to like
busybody tell ppl...
i mean its PERSONAL & i juz wanted to open up
not let the whole world know...
oh well i dont make things around here
the ONE tht does is above me watching me
he decides...:)
i mean its not wrong for a puppy love ryte?
izit?izit NOT?
its not like we'll run away & hv kids!
EWWW NO WAY!
that is all ahahaha

xo Thila Camil-Yo xo

Comments

  1. hey dont worry u can always tell me.. promise i wont be a busy body..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts