This is what i call Freedom

GREAT NEWS!!!
ok since i've been really dropping this yr
i was shocked to know my rank in class
i thought i was like
last or at least close to last
just today i was aking myself
'eh...we got our number or not yet??seems like a gazillion yrs already'
then tonite guess who broke the great news
my cherrypop! WANY!!! <3 her la
ok note this
i've gotten frm 30 & above in the previous exams
so the current rank scared the shit outta me!
so dont go reading my blog & say
'eleh oni get .... & act as tho she get 1st'
if ur thinking is like this
then...
WHT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE???
GET OUT!!!!
haha... :P
well i got....
......(drumroll).....
i got.......
i got.....
(suspen giller ryte??)
i got......
a.....
22!!!!!
well im soooo happy :)
so yeah!
thts all


 
xo Thila Camil-Yo xo

Comments

Popular Posts