after exams?

when it comes to hangouts..
im the rajin one HAHA
not that rajin but yeah.. average
hrmm.. i was thinking of a major hangout
with my besties & maybe more
but... mantra mantra!!!
(ps im on a boy strike!)
i have to plan things out FAST
im leaving for the US not long enough
& a lil quality time with my babes
wont hurt right???
i prefer if we go to
jusco bukit tinggi :D
& i need to get some nail polish
(inspired by the arts of youtube)
hopefully my time extends laa..
i mean i dont wanna leave my homies
:'( sumore for 1 whole month
i hope i get the digital camera before i go
that way i can take like millions of pichaa's
hehe.. its an obsession
i need to do a total makeover to my blog
so damn ugly! YUCK!
so emo plakk tuu!!!
should be happy & cheerful!
& NO BOYS
mantra...mantra... XD
i guess thats all the time i have today
till next time
xoxo

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts