Sorry..

i love you... u know that...
Im sorry...
im sorry for wht i've said
im sorry for wht i've done
im sorry to hurt you
im sorry to add stress
im sorry for getting angry
im sorry for crying
im sorry for my stupidity
im sorry for my carelessness
im sorry for my jelousy
im sorry for telling you what to do
im sorry for telling you to friend who
im sorry,im sorry, im sorry...
i know i have been jelous ALOT
& i know you dont like it...
but i just cant stop that feeling..
im too jelous because i love you
because i care
because i'd do anything for you
if i had the chance to prove my love
i WILL with all my heart
i would never lie
i would never cheat
on you..
when i say 'i love you'
u dont believe me
u say it dosen't mean anything
right now..
when i say 'forgive me'
u say you can't
u say its too late
what am i to do ?
i'll just have to wait...
wait until you smile
wait until you laugh
wait until your happy
wait until im sorry
no one has been this special to me
whenever i care too much
u say that im easily mad
easily jelous
but that's what girlfriends do right?
aren't they the one
to love you no matter what?
when i get jelous
its because i care
i dont want you to be
in someone else's hands
i dont want you to
stay apart from me
i dont want to force you
to please me
& i dont want a num. 3 between us
only me and you...
that is all
i want to call you
i want to text you
but whenever i start
there's no forgiveness in the end
you say you love me
& i say i love you
but we only see the real love
when we both prove it
all i want you to do, is to forgive me
thats all.. i cannot live
with this guilt inside of me
i'd honestly suffer from this
its never too late to say im sorry
& its never too late for you to forgive
if it takes me 10-20 years
i'll wait, & wait, & wait...
no problem..
all i wanna hear is
'i forgive you'
thats all there is to say..
i love you

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts