Waiting...

srsly i feel like *tooot*-ing off la
i've been waiting fer like 1 frikin hour
more than tht la..
cause ur sooooo busy 'talking' with her
sooooo busy calling other girls 'baby'
& im like a dumb fool blogging about it
i just thank God tht
im not standing, shivering, in the cold rain
i just feel like banging my head against the wall
urrrgghh... i mean srsly??? i waited
& ur so busy entertaining others
u think im being 'jelous'????
OMYGAWWD wht kinda girlfriend
ISN'T jelous???? u tell me?
wht stupid reason ur gonna gv tmrw?
'sorii syg..ter-ini & ter-itu'
urrghh... i cm nk...waauuu
so fuckin' pissssseeeedd!!!!
please la... i chose you
because i knew u'd treat me well
but see nw???
i feel i just lost my whole life & soul
my message pon x balas!!!
whts this la?
emotional torturing????
tell me la...explain properly
i DONT get it!!! at all!!!
aaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh............
SHIT LA YOU!

Comments

Popular Posts