why?

why do i still love you after all you've done?

why do you love her more?

why do you say its always too late?

why were you happy when i was hurting?

why wont you give me another chance?

why do you treat me like im nobody to you?

why I had to promise to NOT break your heart?

why do i only see your good side?

why all songs are related to us?

why did you move on so easily?

why dont you trust me?

why dont you tell me the truth?

why are you a jerk?

why didnt you love me the way i did?

why did you cry?

why are you bck with her?

why before exam?

why do you wanna be friends?

why do you suddenly care?

why the pity face?

why the 'i dont care' attitude?

why so desperate?

why hurt me too much?

why fake with me?

why leave me hanging?

why trick me?

why play me?

why make me the bad person?

why her as a replacement?

why forget me?

why dish dirt on me?

why treat my friends like shit as well?

why act like a girl?

why look for me?

why delete my number?

why flirt with others?

why kill me softly?

why break me slowly?

why make me cry?

why make me fake tht im happy?

why dont you see my pain?

who so stupid?

why dont you love me?

why make ME call?

why judge too quickly?

why listen to her?

why break up with her?

why cant you make up your mind?

why cant i forget you?

why is this still killing me?

why didnt you prove your love to me?

why were you afraid?

why were u impatient?

why her AGAIN?

WHY?



Comments

Popular Posts