start of sumthing new

i had this HUGE plan
about changing some 'bad habits' of mine
& the 1st thing i wanna do
is FORGET about the past
im not gonna bring all the agony & pain frm this year
its like keeping your trash EVERY year
well its a new year, new beginning..
new ying & yang & feng shui stuff
hahahaha.. i'll hv new hearaches in the future
no worries :D hahaha..
this time im coming out more confident &
WAAY more sporting than before
& this time i SWEAR im gonna focus on my studies
NO LIE!!! this is like an oath
if i break this rule.. (those reading)
i allow you to slap me..
nt too hard softly okay.. hehee..
im a sensitive girl.. i cry alot :'(
basicly my conclusion would be
im gonna change a few of my habits but
still remain the same thila as always
charming & cute & pretty & SELF ABSOREBED
im sry if u like hv hater thing for me
all i cn say is 'WATEVAA!!'
go hate on miley cyrus not me :P
LOL well i guess thts it for now
i'll upload more posts in the future
stay tuned oh & im STILL rainbow chiqaa
hahahaha :D

peace.love.rainbows <3
Rainbow Chiqaa

Comments

Popular Posts