urh.. i just showered?

so i did laundry 2 days ago i think
or was it one day ago?
does it really matter when? or where?
oosshh... so i just showered lol FYI
i feel great, i mean obviously
your cleaned up & fresh
i feel like listing my ne year's resolution
but.. i knw their nt meant to be followed HAHA
but with a lil self belief i guess i could
argh i wish i could shut my mind up
its too noisy there
thinking bout this & that
gawwdd leave me alone!!
guess wht? im officially sick
not flu but 'cold' LOL thts wht they call it here
its like i never sneezed so violently in my entire life
woke up real early because of the sneezing
mom stalking peeps on facebook
& toi slapping me, its like
he puts his hands in the air sometimes
saying ayoo gotta let go
i feel like walking to the store
but i guess its quite a distance for me
but oh well i will later
waiting for my hair to dry off
oh yeah fb peeps comment la sumthing
setakat like je.. baek x payah la
comment sumthing my fb is dying!!
T.T haha tell me wht u think of my songs HAHA

thila Camillo

Comments

Popular Posts