2011 is MY year

this year screams to be my year
i just feel it, im not gonna be mistaken
like the past years trust me :)
i hv the strong instinct tht ist MY year
but.. my instincts mainly works on
love-related subjects
no im not kidding or bragging
its true.. just like tht i knw wht happens
anyways my resolution this year
is passing math & being a good girl
no more shortcuts if i want something
i'll take the long run
i've learnt it in the past & im not gonna make
the same silly mistake
im almost 15.. better be wise
bout my decisions than weeping
over the mistakes i made
this year i SWEAR im gonna
work my ass off
i dont gv a damn
one thing i'll avoid is
not OVERTHINKING during situations
the mistake i've been doing my whole life
i just hope & pray for the very best this years
& hope my horoscope is in good stars
prayers everyday, & hardworks ever now & then
i know the Lord is there to guide me this year
Amen!

thila camillo

Comments

Popular Posts