the Beginning

is it me? or is there alot of new year's post going on?
as some of you'll would knw..
im missing out on my 1st week :(
& yet to go bck this very saturday
i started journal-ing again
guess wht i already missed 2 days :(
i remembered tht i fail..
anyways i can catch up on tht
i finally got to know my class thanxx to jo vin :D
(ps i reli didnt like the way u presented it)
& i heard mi shie was in B too
congrats to u both laa & me too hahaha
class of my dreams.. wht a dream come true
btw u guys, i dunno who im gonna sit with
i knw i made promises but since im arriving late
teacher wudnt like an empty seat
i'll sit anywhere kay? please dont get angry
& i got AJK displin???? (tho its my dream job)
how did i get tht pangkat?
i wasnt evn there LOL ni msti gatal mulut ni
kn?kn?kn?
hrmm i guessing ravena went to A?
hw bout sham?syahriah?hareen?
all this are important la jv.. reply sikit plz
i checked my flight im coming on the sunday
reaching malaysia i mean
23 loooooooOoong hrs on the bloody plane
pleassee i hope i dont get sick
i was doubting my chances on when to get
my school supplies
so MAYBE im not coming next Monday
only Tuesday i guess
but to all dont miss me too much eyh
once i step in malaysian ground
NO MORE real facebooking
like i said update my stats frm time to time
im nt gonna layan msg's or notifications & friend requests
all tht are put on hold
BUT be sure to visit la once in a while
its nt wrong right?
if theres anything urgent u can contact me
016-6104480 nt reli available at the moment
since im here in NYC when i get bck la..
if its nt expired.. im changing it this year tho
ill keep ya'll updated kay?
ohh yaa.. mish or jv? any homework  lately?
if there is cn ya'll list it
on a piece of paper for me
if ya'll nt tht busy laa...
i dont wanna be u knw.. 'late'
nthen whose our teacher?
dosent matter if i dont knw her
aiyaaa.. i hope i dun hv to introduce myself
when i come bck..
i mean everyone knws me but i dont knw her
so yeah :P too famous dy last session
asyik kene frm teacher
haha NOT this year.. update me for homework
PLEASE & thankyouu <3 ya'll   
thila camillo

Comments

Popular Posts