whats the dealio?

Dear syahirah,
im saying this in the nicest way possible out to you
its not tht i was afraid to go alone to see you one on one
im still keeping my promise & im not breaking it
i know u dont care to what im gonna blab about
but this year so far has been a good year for me
all thts in the past i've locked in the past

but sadly u have tht key to the box
opened it, & brought all my past back to me
1st im so totally clueless on why we're 'fighting'
is it about 'that person'
because srsly.. tht was the wrong path i took last year
lemme explain..
the reason i removed you was bcuz of your
inappropriate quotes on facebook
tough no names we're mentioned
'siapa mkn cili, die terasa pedas'
at  tht time i felt the spice
i knew it was me.. & like you know me
i WONT shut up (i admit)
i had to blog about it

and maybe you read it
maybe you didnt
but u were sure mad at me afterwards
when i started school..
the second day i saw you roll ur eyes
no need to deny.. i 100% bet it was
sumthing i did

i dont wanna mara x tentu psl...
i need to know whts wrong
from my point of view
i've done alot
& i dont regret it, im sry to say
'ur friend' begged me to forgive you
but heres wht i had to say
i WANTED to apologize
& i WANTED to forgive you
but thinking bck, its not really worth

if you looked at the bigger picture
its not yours nor my fault
its 'tht person'
we're basicly arguing over sumones fault
not ours
we used to be friends la cmon!!!
twilight partners, english translating bm singers
i miss tht sorta friendship
but i guess one wrong turn
made the whole world go black

with this complications going now
being friends again?
theres a very very very thin chance
whats going on is between ME & YOU
my friends are NOT involved in this
okay? you dont hv to say their busybodies
whatsoever, i hv friends tht stick up for me
friends who are like my sisters
they stick with me thru thin & thick
if you think their a lil nosy
well their being cautios for me

if you really want tht one on one tmrw
im inviting you with open arms
just me & me only..
& after all is done..
forget this & move on..
im really sorry but this is the nicest way
to break it down to you

sincerely,
thila camillo

Comments

Popular Posts