1st place..

ok so the title seems
so full of ourselves but hey!
we cant deny the truth..
We had our BM week sketch
and guess what?

lets refresh the whole thing..

the day started as i got ready
in the morning
getting everything set
had a terrible stomach ache
and drank milo ONLY for breakfast

then in the bus i fell
half asleep.. knocking my head
against the bar handle thing
while the senior of mine
kept snoozing on my shoulder
and her water bottle leaked
kena my shirt and i was damp..

so much for D-day..
came to school taking it easy
listening to Kesha's Tik Tok on the radio
acting cool as usual
then we had to get into our costumes
ASAP!! however
one very nice prefect kept staring at us
at least give people some privacy
for changing their clothes
wanna watch me strip pulak..

so i wore my white tights
and had issues with it
as I thought my thighs were to jiggly
and too fitting of somesort
finally i made up my mind
wore the tights and spread
talcum powder all over my face
as pale as the wind in this case

people just threw glances at me
phantom of the opera konon..
some smiled some we're scared
note; the scared one was one of
our dearest teachers
kesian her.. im sorry teach!

we we're the 6th class to perform
we used our free time
to pratice,practice,practice..

FINALLY we went down
to wait for our turn..
we were actually 7th place
but there we're certain changes

people took pictures of me
with me.. in my costume
words saying cute,scary,funny
can be heard all around

i was having stage fright..
nearly vomitting
needing water
THEN.. dun.. dun.. dun..

it was our turn!
sooo scarryyy...
i got up.. ALMOST forgetting my lines
and with encik yusuf taking my picture
ALL THE TIME
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

what i saw was, people not paying attention
grass cutting everywhere
this & that
Mi shie was so depressed
she could kill someone..

skip to the ending..

there we were awaiting
the results
hand holding(not really)
hearts pumping
fingers crossing..
3rd place... goes to.. 3E
2nd place goes to... 3A
congrats to both of em'
then, the final verdict..

1st place goes to..
at this time.. we all gave up
we knew others were gonna win
we were far from wining buuuutt...
chang chang chang...
3...(drumroll)... BUDI!!!

i screamed my lungs out
like a lil girl in a horror film
seeing boogieman for the 1st time

words couldnt describe how i felt
Mish said i go get it..
i was like noo wayy maann...
so Mish got up
wiped her butt...
got what we had worked hard for

after all the winning sketches
were called up..
there was a twist..
pelakon terbaik konon..
i was like whaaattt???
*raises eyebrow*

somehow the prasan
side of me was saying..
'alaahh kacang goreng la weii
sure me one'
but i kept quiet..
see see...
teacher was full of suspense..
anugerah pelako terbaik..
jatuh kepada.. pelajar
3 Budi (this freaked me ouut!!)
yang memainkan watak.. ANGIN..
i was stunned.. eyes bulging outta my skull

i got up.. & walked towards the stage
as my name was called..
you can hear the crowd cheering
their asses off
from the time i got up
untill i sat down..

a glorious moment i might say
never been so proud of myself..
its like i won an oscar or grammy..
here's some pix of me spazzing out

manyakk retarded i know..

i love this one ;) bangge

congrats to my girls!!!

i tried my best to look cute..

Comments

Popular Posts