If i knew how to play the guitar..

i was stubborn as a child. Mom took me to piano class, failed. Dad bought me a guitar,failed.
No matter what people say i'll never give up.If i knew how to use my finger/hands to good use,
I'd write a song for the ones i love, to be an inspiration to them. To tell them to never give up!

Lifes like a shadow. You make it move. If you dont move, it dosent go anywhere.All the good times and all the bad all in one song.For me, i make beautiful songs but, im afraid for people to hear it. Its like my personal hidden meaning diary.

Sometimes I cry because it relates deeply. And feeling the pain just by a song is definitely a powerful thing.I nearly gave up hope. In my life i always wanted to persue music but, my parents would not allow me to as it was not really a career.

When they told me this, i lost a little of hope. One day, my dad said to me, what about Beyonce?
Rihanna? do they "play" anything? then, i guessed.. maybe i can do this? who knows?

I want people to see the side of me they never seen.The one who speaks out through her songs. Someone who actually feels thankful forr everyday. Thankful for the Lord, who still thinks that i have alot to overcome in life.

                                                                           thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts