21st century girl

i seriously wish that was me

I somehow have the urge to write this post in pink.Nobody can stop me!
I think I'd better switch back to black.
I actually tidak tau what to blog. Ok, so imma let you in on a secret. Not really a secret but a wierd fact. 2 days the song 'Price Tag' hasn't been played and within that 2 days i got sick. Today after listening to it, Im done with my runny nose phase. No more sneezing!

Then, I've been working on 2 songs lately. 1st song was actually inspired by selena gomez's Who says. Its about believing in yourself mainly, sadly its stuck halfway. The next song however, is my personal favourite.. its untitled but its about this person FULLSTOP! hahaha..

For once i had the bloody initiative to make a song. Cant seem to find the right chorus just yet. But im working on it, once im done, i'll do the finish product!

Oh ya!! and lately i have been asking stupid questions like really. Acting pretty ganjil lately. Dont know why... Im in loooooooveee... hahaha GOTCHA! im just listening to jessie j's LOVE. Her songs make me so friking happy.

someore what to update arr.. shamila threatened me to tell E's real name or she would scream New Zealand during tuition WTF?! hopefully tmrw she forgets.. pfft... and Mi shie heard one my songs the sel gomez inspired one she thought it was a song that was played on radio. Bangga kot hahaha.. once my mom heard the radio playing and yelled 'Thila why you singing?' i was like whaat? i sound that great? hahaha Mish arr.. i wanna hear your song!

People keep making fun of my Mistress Bababobo. Miss Tan say im a potential bomoh kay? dont you dare play play chehh.. ya'll will be snakes i tell you!!!

Folio Geo semangat wanna do, then, im left behind.. like sheett?? can i like scratch my throat? arghh.. thats mainly updates about me la.. nothing to do with 21st century girl at all :D

remember,
thilaCamillo

The.Only.Girl.In.The.World! <3

Comments

Popular Posts