b-b-b-boyyfrieenndd..

Do tha Pretty Gurl Rock!
Somehow the picture nor the title has anything to do with my post. The title somehow is because of my music on my blog. Big Time Rush! one of their songs that i love.
Flyfm was mean for dishing them. Im sure you'd prefer Justin Bieber than Rebecca Black kan?

Anywhoo's exam's over! 2 more weeks then mid term.. awesome kaaan? Todays rain was so violent.. too violent... Tonight's JB concert! Im not going.. but Im never saying never cause Im never going either HAHA..

Book fair's today.. LOL right? 22nd? wait no tomorrow? yeah.. I wanna go!!! I remember last year. Inside of me I was hoping to see stephanie meyer.. LMAO i know.. its is called International Book Fair kan? I wanna see Russell Lee as well!! TSGS ROCKS MY SOCKS!

And Ain Maisarah too! I want to be her inspiration for her book haha.. Judging by the author's you may think i read alot.. or Im just syok sendiring saying that I do read alot. My mom worked for an author before.. Jane Green.. currently reading Jemima J.

Oh yeah package came today.. What i wanted was not really there.. oh well.. sabar je la. And i cant wait for our English project.. we're supposed to act the whole Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde book.
As usual, I take risks, Im the eeeviiilll Mr Hyde (uni says its Hydie) transgandered dy..

thats about it for now (cause i forgot what i wanted to ceritakan)

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts