I like Neon Stuff

Fixies!

G-Lides!


DSLR's!

Call me materialistic if you will. Dont you just love neon items? I used to hate them due to the headache they bring. They mess with your eyes. But I've learnt to love em'.. Its like you gain attention from people. 1st thing they see is you,you and YOU! yes yes.. Im an attention seeker.. blah blahh.. At some point you'd want eyes to be all on you! Just came back from school.. which felt like a Saturday but no no no... its friday friday.. gonna get down on friday. Its a routine for Mish and I to sing friday.. havent I already mentioned that? Today however is a speacial day.. Its Gooood Fridaaayy!!! class was so so so noisy.. so me and mish went to the comfortable sofa area. Sat down temaning her doing her work.. Janna a.k.a gemomomokkk!! just finished science exam.. she said it was easy WTF? so we all hang out je laahh.. talking talking laughing laughing.. then we went to the library.. where janna taught me how to play congkak which is not allowed to play.. then Mish played the Sarawakian(i think) instrument.. In the end it kicked us out of the library.. So we just continued borak borak.. Im just gonna say it was a happy day today.. happy that Pn.Tan puji me (no malu gosh..) and that Kalasha brought a gift.. though little yet big on the inside thankyouohsoverymuch! Today is the day where all the practical teachers says goodbye.. awwww... although none of em' teach my class but hey.. still aww... After so long, got to talk to encik yusuf as well ahaha..

Gooood Fridaaayy!!

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts