I might have test anxiety.

No, test anxiety isn't something i came up with. I found it on kidshealth.org. Well i want some way to prove that there is such a thing. But i admit im quite a lazy cat. But i had a tough time doing my maths because for im a really slooowww calculator. I sleep most of the time. Dont really practice at all and i just try to use my memory span which is of a goldfish.All i hear is positive words like ohh yeahh you can do it bla bla bla.. ever note that its easier said than done. All i want are straight A's dosent matter if i get ngam ngam 80%. I'd be thrilled tahap gaban.Even my tuition teacher believes i shouldve gotten an A or a B. I blame it on me as always. Its so wierd how when i do practices the whole world belongs to me but when im doing my test im going through war. I guess time has an impact on me. It took me 5 years of my primary life to grab hold of time management during exam. I dont have time anymore. Its better late than never right? I swear on my whole mind, body and soul. make me Ace my maths!

Comments

Popular Posts