My trip to Pangkor.

teluk dalam resort.
My holidays was spent at Teluk Dalam resort. Pangkor Babes! Went to Ipoh, dad's hometown, I could see how much he missed the place where he grew up. It was beautiful town. I got to see which temple dad went to, where he stayed. Rounding searching for a decent hotel and all that came out of it was full full and FULL!

Finally checked into a not-so luxurious hotel. Hollywood Hotel. The names fancy the place seems spooky. It has that yellowish olden building, like its haunted or something. I complaint alot. I mean I was all bimbo-ish. It was only for one night. I must say it was that bad at all, Talked the whole night about my crush to my brother.

I must say his a good listener, I love him so much. I talked till he fell asleep. We talked about Pangkor and how much fun we'd have. Well, reality sucks kan?

It started in the Jetty ( A VERY LONG DRIVE FROM IPOH) but the coolest part was my history and geography books came to life. Old mining pools, Paddy fields and even Gunung Keledang. Perak is just so full of greenery. You could just feel that calm.

After a long drive, got a parking at the jetty, Lumut Waterfront. Dad the inquiries and BOOM we lined up to the ferry. The people are so freaking impatient. This one chinese dude with his daughter in his arm was standing on those slanted floors meant for trollies, and of course people behind him were eager to get on the ferry. He shouted so loud 'Blakang jangan tolak' repeatedly and this time even louder.

I was like chill dude.. gosh..poor daughter of his. Then finally got onto the ferry at the back in the open air. It was an awesome spot. This one dude caught my eye. His is soooo cute!! His like Steven Strait's look alike. You know that Caleb dude from the Covenant. Dang!! at first I thought he was gay.. He was going round with his brown tiny towel.. Like whats up with that? I was standing beside him while lining up.. and fuhh!! was I in flames.

I managed to catch a picture.. hey!  its not everyday you see a Caleb look-alike.. He damn cute. So sad it was his side face. His smile was gawwjuss! Okok enough bout him so we reached Pangkor, and that crystal clear water I was hoping for was not really clear it was green.

Ok so i thought maybe the water wont lemme down, then we went to Teluk Dalam Resort sounded cool. Turned out to be a Kampung type of chalets.. i was like okay... How bad can a chalet be? there was buffet! I was hoping that Caleb dude would be there too.. after few minutes to checking in I saw him smiling, I could faint.

We went to our chalet, opened the door, it seemed homely. Went to the toilet and ohhh dear the nightmare. There were like black spots below the toilet rims, fungi growing near the showers and the smell couldnt compete with the after wash of my school toilet. I'd prefer my school's toilet.

I thought room service would be better, More like shitty... Like seriously.. tea and coffee not replaced? Please lahh.. And so many cute dudes.. I cant pass out. That Caleb dude stayed opposite us.. AHHH!!! but they stayed for like 1 night. I was sad. But no more, the pool guy kept checking me out LOL.. perasan i am. He was cute.. If i were to drown he'd save me HAHAHA.

I've learnt alot with my time in Pangkor. Catching baby crabs, talking to snails and naming them Gary and Garina. And digging for worms.. Got a tan.. looking so spicy HAHA.. burnt out chilli padi. It was definitely a great experience. I loved it.

Tonnes of pictures yet to be posted. This is my story of my stay at Pangkor.

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts