Today, I listen.

 Just because I lay silent for a moment, it dosen't mean Im in a state of agony. I just choose to take a route to listen to others. Listen to what nature tells me. And for once, be thankful for what Im able to hear.
 
  Im no quiet girl. Shy,maybe. Quiet, Big Fat Major Lie. Today I just stood silent and watched as human nature took place. Just by looking at silly acts of my friends made me wonder, what would life be WITHOUT me. What if there was no thila? No girl to call names, no girl to make fun, no girl who makes the lamest jokes? Would it be any different?

  In a year, there moments that I feel forgotten constantly. Thats when my mind tells me 'nobody cares'. This year, I've learnt to be more independent than ever. I dont want to put my hopes on someone who can make a change in a blink of an eye, therefore I'll scrape my knees just to get to where Im heading to.

  Distractions are nonsensical. Having your best friend turn into something you never thought she could be. Threatened by her victory. I dont need to give a shit on others, I fail to improve, improve myself not others. Fail now, suceed later. No need for cockiness.

  Boys who make the biggest promises. Words so beautiful like a spanish rose. Reality check? All roses wilt in the end. Its a circle of life. Every beginning has an ending. My dad told me, not to love and to study. All parents do that. His wrong. Whats wrong with loving and studying? There's no rule that divides our when's and where's.

  Make the best of the future today. No one wants to lie on their death bed saying 'I haven't____ yet'. Live life like there's no tomorrow. Dont authorize. Take time to obey. Dont be a scapegoat nor a sheperd. If you love someone dont tell them everyday, show them everyday. Never revalue the words 'I love you'.


  Im no Oprah but Im just saying, make hay while the sun is stil shining. Never take a second in life for granted. Next thing you know it may be your last.

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts