HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

BOO!
You scared yet? Yes? No? I'll visit your house tonight.
Happy Halloween you guys! Trick or Treat!
Although its not a custom to celebrate halloween in Malaysia,
I celebrate it virtually on facebook or any other social sites.

 The fact of having a simple, free editing site, and imaginative mind,
*POOF* transforming talent into art that'll shine.
Snow has been setting in early this year, the news said.
Its no fun having to trick and treat in a Christmas-sy atmosphere.

Talking about the USofA, I sadly won't be visiting mom this year.
What a bummer huh? talking bout mom.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! ILY.
Next summer its a plan! Grabbing all my summer dresses
And Im off to enjoy my very first summer.
That's all I can say about Halloween. 
I guess I don't know till I've tried it.
thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts