Bakatku ; My Talent.

SJK (C) Pandaraman B held its 'My talent' competition peringkat Daerah.
This competition is under the Counseling unit.
I must say for a first timer handling this competition, I cant help but give them a thumbs up
TWO THUMBS UP!
If you guys didn't know, I participated for the solo singing.
My jaw nearly dropped off when I saw my competition!
People from different schools with very very very good talent.
Compared to me, I saw myself so amatuer-ish. 
Sad part is, I didn't catch the names of most contestants.
Way to go for me trying to make new friends!

Still I remember the school's they were from.
22 contestants and my turn was the 18th.
Sitting in that BIG hall with a small crowd,I got nervous too easily.
We shifted our place to a classroom due to some difficulties. 
It was a bit of a small area but that didn't matter.

Basicly, everyone there had talent. Had the same dream as me.
I had barely remembered the lyrics, My hair was a wreck and 
I didn't get sufficient sleep the night before.
I was a total mess. Winning didn't matter to me.
 Heck, I wanted to go home, eat and sleep.
 Call me a pig if you want but I promised myself.
This is the final performance, no way am I gonna continue.

My friends and family supported all the way.
My mom can't put down the phone just eager to nose around.
My dad laughing away in disbelief
and my friends assuming that I won. Like some kind of fortune teller.
But what I saw, was fear. My heartbeat raised, My hands turned pale
And my knees were far to weak.

I was there in front of a small crowd, ignoring the grins on the audience faces.
Came in front with a corny 'Good morning' like how I say hello on youtube.
Oh ya, I forgot to mention! I sang price tag, a song I can depend on.
A young enthusiastic girl from Convent, Klang sang the same song.
Right then, i nearly gave up hope because her voice was BEAUTIFUL.

I cant help but wonder if I was gonna get smoked, BIG TIME.
I started to sing, I could felt the shivers in my body, my voice.
I hoped it wasn't obvious, I did my little dance.
When I looked back at it, It kinda pushes me to take dancing lessons..
I was like what? shuffling? and it wasn't an LMFAO song.

But I definitely had fun, the crowd cheered and and and..
MY VOICE DID NOT CRACK.
The judges seemed strict, not even a slight smile to my silly act.
I didn't hope much on the results though.
Other participants rocked! Like cempakasari, my form 1 friend.
If Im not mistaken, she was from Teluk Gadoh? 
Then Mr Superbass from La Salle, thanks for the nice compliment.
It took alot of guts for him to do a Nicki Minaj song.

The sporting chinese guy from Batu Unjur.
I should really buy a notebook and write people's names down.
I cant remember names, faces yeah.
The guy with the blue lenses, He was so nice, though music stopped,
He kept singing, Loved his spirit.
Then Hema who sang love story. Beautiful voice out of a beautiful girl.
I just wish I'd meet them again next year or or or...
Hunt them down on facebook, If any of you happen to know them,
Do inform me, they're such great people!

Everything turned out as I least expect it.
22 contestants, 10 prizes. I knew I would recieve one but never did I think
about getting first place. The 2 loo trips I took was worth it.
I wanted to take off my shoes for some reason at one point.

For once, I think I kinda proved that, Bukit Kuda girls do have talent.
So before you judge them, or make fun of the name Bukit Kuda,
think twice, some people are just as talented as anyone could be.
This concludes my report on my experience going for a talent show.

I am invited to perform in the Gold Course Hotel on the 19th.
Talk about my 'final' performance. 
For now, no more singing for me. Im happy with what I got.
Scared later many people fall in love with me... 
HAHAHAHAHAHA, like THAT'LL ever happen.

thilaCamillo
 

Comments

Popular Posts