Diary of a Smart Kid.

Here's what I've noted from an oh so huge of a brain friends. Why is it that I never was able to interact with smart people ? Im average intelligence. Not an Einstein at all. Heck, Einstein was a troubled kid but he revolutionized the laws of physics. If you didn't know, his parents thought he was retarded when he couldn't speak at the age of 4. Still he was a successful person. 
   But seriously, back to the point of smarty pants. I don't mean to offend any parties.
WARNING: PLEASE DONT NO READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU ARE A SMARTY PANTS, YOU MAY BE OFFENDED. YOUR CO-OPERATION IS MUCH APPRECIATED. DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU. 

I never liked smart people. What a laugh out loud factor. But no seriously, some people use their brain power too much their jokes come out of a science book. Like for real ? How can you laugh at something so complex ? This deserves a face palm.


  Judging by what I've witnessed in my high school life; girl wise;

A) smart people lose sense of realism and logic.

B) They lose A LOT of sense of humor.

C) They're within the rages of wealthy, trashy, only child category.

D) Have no social abilities.

E) Less artistic.

F) Cannot accept the fact they may be wrong at some times.

G) Too smart to lend a helping hand to a friend.

H) Obnoxious.

I) Goody-two-faced

J) Talks bad behind people like a viper. No joke, you can hear hissing.

I don't know. Hate me or like me. I've witnessed in my school how they act. Must I say, their mama's wouldn't be too proud if they were to become stuck up adult in the future. Same goes to rich people. At times I wish I had that much of money or that much of brain power. But most of the time, I think to myself, being intelligently average makes me see the blacks and whites of life clearer than from a non- balanced one.

 Im just waiting on the world to change.

                                                           thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts