Pumped Up Kicks.

No, Not by Foster the People.

  There I was strolling around the mall today, finding for the 'PUURRFFECTT' white shoes for this Saturdays performance. Happen to step into 'Esarli' walking, walking, the place seemed pretty dead. Was it the price that frightened the customers? That, don't ask me.

  The shoes there seemed so Diva-ish, a bit ugly for my taste. If I was a rich brat I would've gotten myself a pair of Mark & Spencer's, but money don't grow on trees. If they did, we'd be married to monkeys. My dad was there at one corner, holding this white heel, which I assumed to be a little out of trend, from a distance.


  But when I got closer, my eyes widened like HUGE HUGE!!! The heel was like what 3 or 4 inches? Its like one of those 'unwalkable' shoes! The ones I walk like a retarded giraffe with! The one I wish I'd wear walking down the street, all eyes on me. The whole structure made me fell in love, though they were not Jimmy Choo's but they were a little piece of heaven to me. 


  The saleslady a.k.a the stalker woman who can't let me window shop without the window in peace was behind me. I asked my dad how much was it, 100? 149? Surprisingly the price came in to 79.90! If you ask me, that's a worth buy, but a one time use only. I fit my tiny foot, yes I do have amazingly cute feet, into the perfect beauty as though prince charming fitted them on cinderella. I swore I grew kilometers taller, sure I exaggerate TOO much, but I felt like I was on top of the world!


  No one to call me short or petite, I still love myself, but growing a few inches taller would help. Just looking at them heels, I already promise to devote my time to practice walking in them. If not now, then when ? I wish there was a happy ending to this tale, sadly my dad laughed his sinister laugh and said 'Dream On' 


  The innocent girl that I am, I even mentally calculated how much I'd save to pay back for the shoes. For once, I just wished someone would get me a pair of platform pumps. Size 6 if you will. What's the point of making a birthday list if nothing good ever comes off of it.


Better luck next time thila. :/



                                                          thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts