She's like a Tiger! RAWR

There she is, her eyes looking right into my soul. I swore I felt shivers run down my spine just thinking she would've eaten me up like some fat kid eating some McD's Quarter Pounder. 

  I didn't want to seem to harsh on her. Plus when I tend to give a bitchy look, its bitchy to the max. But when I give a sweet, supple smile, the whole world smiles back and so I did a 'can-I-know-you' kinda smile. All bubbly and gung-ho like a sophmore in high school. 

 Sadly the feedback wasn't much of a  'oh yeahh totally girlfrieenndd!' kinda feeback. She had MIAOW  & claws all up her face.

Giving me a half grin, it seemed too sinister. Right then I thought to myself, Oh shett.. Not only am I the most hated, but the most socially awkward girl there! Making friends isn't as easy as ABC if you're a person who hesitates on making the first move, the first impression.
  
   She didn't give me a chance. The fire in her eyes were like of a Bengal Tiger deep in the jungle's core, hiding behind bamboo trees waiting to attack its prey. I read her face. It said, Im here to WIN, bitch. Even as I tried confronting her with a 'you ;did; beautifully' all she said was a 'thanks' in a 'yea-i-know' kind of tone.

  Maybe I judged a book by its cover. Maybe she's a nice person after all. Maybe she chooses her friends too much that she skipped that quiet, dumb-looking girl because she somehow realised she could do better. 

Thats what people do these days huh? ;Never judge a book by its cover; 

But no, youths had to mess up with that quote saying ;Never judge a book by its cover? well some still have their covers being written;

Harsh ain't it? I think so too.

                                                               thilaCamillo
 

Comments

Popular Posts