There'd be laughter, there'd be tears.

credits to Mi shie.

   Hello's are my favourite thing in the world, Goodbyes however, hurts alot. This year has been a roller coaster ride. There's no denying THAT. 1 year is a lot to experience, a lot to laugh for, a lot to cry for. No, Im not PMS-ing or anything like that, Its just that this year was my happiest year in Bukit Kuda, I felt like Form 1 in a way.
   Im so thankful for the moments, so glad I got to know each and everyone of you. The times that we had, I'll keep like a photograph. All the good and bad, gave me a sense of balance in life. Everyday is worth waking up to, just to step inside the class and find your classmates smiling at your silly sleepy head. Everyone with their own bubbly personality and charisma. 

  To be honest, I didn't realise today was the last day of school. It felt way faster than a blink of an eye, faster than lightning, faster than me attacking the buffet counter. I just wish it never ended. If Im lucky enough, I'd end up with the exact people next year. Great years are hard to accomplish. Form 1, Form 2, I suffered but I turned into a whole different person because of my class, 3 Budi. 
  We may be called names by other classes and by teachers too. Bising, Berlagak,Bodoh,Bangang... etc. Harsh? Well we're known for that. Did that bring us down? Not the tiniest bit. We took in every scolding in silence when the teacher left, mouths starts going, feelings start pouring out. Every activity we won together. Musical,Singing,Acting and tonnes more. What put our teachers to shame is that we proved them, We won 'Kelas Disiplin Terbaik'. I laughed at the fact but hey, 3 Budi has that kinda 'magic' like no other.

   We couldn't have united without the woman behind it all, Puan Sivaneswary a.k.a Puan Siva. One of the most sporting teacher ever! Dont let looks decieve ya! She is the most amazing woman. More like mom number 2! Every teacher has blown up before. The thing with Puan Siva, she is just different, in a good way. Though I was a week late for starting school, Im just glad my class turned out to be the best thing I never knew I needed.
   Winning an oscar isn't merely as getting the most 'IT' class in Bukit Kuda. I may make this seem like a very long speech but its all 100% genuinely from my heart and a little pinch of lyrics. Thankyou 3 Budi-ians for making me feel as one of you. 

Im just crossing my fingers and hope that my Form 4 turns out alright.

                                                             thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts