Before you speak, think.

Before you judge, get to know.

Before you die, live. 

   Everyone is forgetting everything. Manners especially. I'd love to call you all the words not meant for a proper woman, but I flashback to my mom. 

  If I were to call you those names, I'm calling a daughter by a name, a future mom by an insult and disrespecting a woman.

  For years, I've never wanted to confront nobody because I know how high my voice will rise. I know what it feels to yell at the top of my voice ,forcing tears to shoot out of my eyes. I'm not absent minded, I avoid that. 

  I'm sorry but I'm human too. My tears are 1% water and 99% feelings. Telling me to shut up as you walk away. That won't solve anything. What I despise the most is when people judge, low standards, high standards. Hunny, Last time I checked God made us all equal and gave us life so we would come up in life. 

  For a woman to call another woman names is common. For a man however, you can visibly see the maturity and the atmosphere he has been raised up in just by the way he speaks his words. No man should call a woman that way. Same goes to women too. 

  The world's a little a fucked up no?

 After all, all we do is inhale and exhale. Some choose to love, others choose to hate. The day, 7 billion people realise, and put some sense into their heads, that's the day where the world will finally come to an end.  

Comments

Popular Posts