Urban Decay

  Over the weekend, my best friend and I Shammy Sham, went to the heart of the city, Kuala Lumpur. I remember losing a lot of sleep the night before. It was horrid. I got up around 7:30 a.m. wanting to just snooze off but the face of Sham urged me to get out of my sweet slumber. Frankly, I am not the most punctual person you'd meet. For girls who live in Klang, moving from point A to point B requires a lot of time. Hence, us being the early birds. 

  Long story short, I was early. Sipping my teh tarik in Komathi Vilas. Miss Photographer finally made her appearance and we set off on our #KLadventure. 




  We had a "photoshoot" to go to.Understand we are amateurs. We believe in the concept to not call ourselves "photographers" for we have not mastered the art of Photography. P.S. I was just the prop girl/ posing coach/ the One who fooled around. Nevertheless, the experience was outstanding! 

  Not only that, I got to get up close and personal with the model of the day! Miss Janisa D. 




  Before the shoot, we had a mini bonding session to get to know each other. This lady is a firework. Her personality is as loud as her smile. She's the type of person you would want to get to know and eventually will like. I made a new friend. This calls for extra brownie points for me! Yay! 








  So then, we ventured the concrete jungle. Technically, it wasn't so much of a "concrete jungle". Sham wanted a scene that screamed URBAN. 

  If you guys follow me on Instagram (which you should, tap the cute IG icon on the left) I posted an instavideo that goes like "Hanging out in the urban area of Kuala Lumpur". If you don't get the joke, Kuala Lumpur IS urban. I'm not so colourful when it comes to my choice of words now am I? 

  Walking along the stretch of Pasar Seni, across Central Market, we were intrigued to by the Graffiti art along the longkang. I'm not gonna lie and make this all fancy shmancy. We made our way down for the sake of the art. I personally felt like a delinquent. Climbing ladders and what not. 

  My best friend told me that photography isn't easy but the outcome, the result, the product of it is beyond bliss. The contentment of laying eyes on the final product can indeed shut you up. 

 I won't be able to display every photo from the shoot but here are some of my personal favourites. 




  











  Credit to: Typo | Photo
  Founder: Shammy Sham 
  IG: @vampiresfavourite_sham
  
  For more enquires, you can personally contact her. 

  Model of the day: Janisa Dorairaj 

  If you want to contact me, there's the 3 icons on the left leading to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. I'll be happy to respond. 

  Also I have to show you how much fun I had!















      



      


Signing off, 
Thilamisu 

Comments

Popular Posts