Bleaching 3.0

  The ongoing quest to fry my scalp continues! It's unbelievable how fast hair grows. A week after my second attempt of bleach, my roots began to show. A fellow co-worker of mine, Lili said that I have healthy hair based on my growth. 

  Last week I took the liberty to bleach my hair for the third time. Can you believe that I haven't reached my desire to bleach out my hair? Getting rid of the brassiness is a challenge I don't plan to take on ever again. I shall leave it to the professionals. 

  Currently my hair is made up of uneven tones. The hair on the sides of my head appear more lighter as how its supposed to be when bleaching roots. For the third time, I decided not to bleach my roots because I don't want to go through the pain. I didn't want to flake off like the second time. 

 For the third time, still, I didn't achieve what I wanted. I am at a point in time where I don't know if I should go on or splurge 200+ bucks to get it fixed. Moving on, I bleached my hair and this time, I toned it. I was able to see results the next couple of days. 

  The final result was me having dark blonde hair. On a black scale, that's blonde but on a blonde scale, that's dark blonde. I don't even think that's right. I manage to kill the vibrant yellow and orange off. I see more yellows compared to oranges. 

  The texture of my hair after I bleached and toned it was like coconut husk. It was so stiff. After that, I made sure I conditioned a lot. I currently use purple shampoo and conditioner to minus the yellows and maintain it. I don't really feel like my hair is entirely damaged but it does get tangled a lot and breaks off when I try to untangle the tangles. However, that has always been a problem for me back then with unprocessed hair. 

  This is the latest update, a selfie I took today.


thilamisu

Comments

Popular Posts