Black Friday? Cyber Monday? HELP!

  I'm starting to slowly accept the fact that my stocking won't be filled this Christmas. I'm really not waiting around for anyone to be my Secret Santa and get me something that I wouldn't like. *I know, I know it's the thought that counts & I really appreciate it. 

  Here's a tip when going Christmas shopping for someone. If you don't know what they like, get something they can use! That's always the best way to go! 

  I have literally been watching Sephora, Urban Decay and Morphe websites like a hawk. I am ever ready to splurge! I have got my eye on these items, specifically. 

Urban Decay's Naked Vault II (2015 Edition)

Morphe 35O Nature Glow 

  These 2 are the hot selling items this time around. I mean c'mon! It's such a steal. The first set is the Urban Decay Naked Vault II. It has the Naked 1, Naked 2, Naked 3, Naked Smoky, Naked Basics 1 and Naked Basics 2 and it's ONLY $165 (USD). That's a $109 save if you were to buy all those palettes separately! I have always wanted to purchase one of the Naked palettes but never did. Every time I wanted to get one, there was already something new out in the market. It's like the iPhone. Just when you plan to get the iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7,8,9,10 is already out. The frustration grr.

  This set was sold out even before Thanksgiving and Black Friday! However rumor has it, it will be in stock on Cyber Monday (30th November) So be on the look out on Sephora.com or UrbanDecay.com . I really really can't afford to miss out on this opportunity! I know the Naked Palettes are a little overrated but it'll last you a long time, especially if you have 6 of them! Honestly, you can't go wrong with $165. I'm crossing my fingers for this. 

  Next is the Morphe 35O Nature Glow Palette. This has been the fall favorite. No kidding. Every time I log on to Morphe.com this palette is out of stock! I figured they would have it back for Black Friday but it didn't based on my observation. Some people said that it was in stock but sold out immediately, some unfortunate souls, like myself ended up disappointed. It sells for $22.99 and have definitely been booming with good reviews. Also, try their Gun Metal Morphe brushes, they are to die for. 

  Since Black Friday is over with, I am depending on Cyber Monday. I'm honestly so desperate, commenting on Morphe's and Sephora's Instagram. I've seen a lot of people who think it's no big deal and not worth the hype. To me, it is. I am just starting to experiment with eye shadows and want to get the best out of it. Morphe is definitely a good starter kit. It's really reasonable. I can't say much about it but I will definitely update you guys once I have my hands on the 35O. 

  I'll be the happiest girl if I get these 2 beauties. That's all I want for Christmas. It'll probably last me through the next couple Christmas's. 

  I hope you can excuse me, as I rape the refresh button on Sephora & Morphe websites. 

Also if you want to be the first to know about the availability of some make up products or even their fresh release, I highly recommend following 'trendmood1' on Instagram. They'll give you a heads up! 

thilamisu

Comments

Popular Posts