Mermaid Life



Hair status: Mermaid. 

  I colored my hair to a beautiful teal-ish turquoise color 2 days ago. I remember wanting this hair color after I was over with high school. Almost 3 years later, I achieved it. A frequently asked question would have to be 

Doesn't you hair damaged with your frequent coloring?

  My answer is no. I think the most damaging part of achieving bright vibrant colors would have to be the bleaching process. That, you know your hair could fall off if done wrongly. I am so over that painful phase. Now, it's like adding food coloring to cake batter. If you hadn't already know, I use the hair color brand Sparks. It's a vegan, cruelty-free, ammonia-free & peroxide-free hair color. It's basically a tube of color. Unlike box dyes, the color comes with peroxide which is that white mixture you add to the color and has an awful stench to it. That, that is damaging. For my part, I use the tube of color and dilute it with conditioner. People usually dilute hair color with conditioner to get that pastel shade but I use it to save on color. A little goes a long way. I need very little color. I must say though, your hair has to be white and not brassy or have yellow undertones to achieve the color I have on now. There you have it. I hope I answered your questions. Feel free to comment if you want to know more.

thilamisu 

Comments

  1. How did you maintained your curl nicely?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Well I usually curl my hair on my 2nd day hair. When my hair becomes oily and greasy and I get lazy to comb it out, I use a 1" curler and dry shampoo and it will last you through a week! I have naturally straight hair.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts