Un-Derstanding....

The whole point there's an "Un"
in understanding is bcuz no one understands
not evn ur best friends
im troubled....
exam is nearing & when i ask for help
there are no hands to lend
there are no sholder's to cry on
everything is wrong!!!!
me,my life...
I am wrong!!!!
since i mixed up with certain ppl
i've become  totally stupid...
it is true!!!!! vry true...
i cant stand this pressure
where i take care of their feelings
but they abandon mine
its not fair!!!!
im not rich, not pretty, not smart, not anything
im just shit, rubbish,dumb,stupid
i cry everytime i get my results
my parents are always away
no one to teach me anything
no one to guide me
 rmbr when i got a C for maths
in standard six
mom wasnt pleased
she gave me serious wacking
& i dunno whts gonna happen soon
i know there's hope out there
i do believe
but im blind to see....
im still blind
T.C.

Comments

Popular Posts