Beyonce...

I love this woman :D
she's HOTT & she has THE MOST AMAZING VOICE EVERR
she can reach the highest note
that i CANT reach
she is my idol <3
since she was in destiny's child
their songs rocked
ex: 'survivor' & 'emotions'
my 2 main favourite songs from my childhood
IF i ever get the chance for the big lights
i would love to duet with her
i mean look at her she's goergeous!!!
& who dosent love her song frm Dreamgirls
'Listen'
i 'attempted to sing it...
NO WAY
i couldnt she like how she did
she's just awsome ;D

just realized mom's a BIGG fan as well
ahahaha....
well my is the one who started a ll this
'Beyonce' thing
with me since i was small
till now...
Beyonce is still keepin it up
& now tht she's married with
the incredible & undeniable....
JAY-Z!!!

xo Thila Camil-Yo xo

Comments

Popular Posts