She's my freaking best friend

see that girl beside me? she's my best friend.
This girl right here has been my freaking best friend for like what? ever? yeah..  Just because of something tiny nor she or me did.. but both of US did.. our friendship seemed broken all of the sudden.We've known each other, we practically grew up together.

Today, after choral speaking practice, i had a headache, maybe because of me frowning too much today.Went to tuition, told my teacher what i got for maths. He wasnt happy but he boosted my confidence. When i came home, i saw  my best friend's comment on the picture above

;some shows perasan-ness;

I locked my room door, and i sat down, tears began to flow down my cheek, I cried so much that it spoilt half of my day. I was just thinking to myself, where's my best friend? she's the other half of me.A little bit of spirit died inside of me.

I never wanna show you the ugly side of me. She knows me too well. Im just afraid, that i'll loose the best person in my life. The one who made me stand on my two feet.

I've gone all around like a mad person asking them do friends of almost 8 years breaks off that easily?I thought this year was gonna be the bestest year of my life.

But loosing my bestest friend? thats not nice. It just shatters me into pieces. I had this nightmare. Where i posted stuff on her wall.like what i posted recently. and the very next day she removed me. That nightmare seemed so real. Like it actually happened.

I nearly gave up hope somehow to even talk to you. Im afraid. when she told me i was 'cheapskate' and that most of the A class hated and held grudges towards me. I never knew the hated me. Knowing your the most hated person, it hurts.

how much you may hate me, your my freaking best friend

                                                             thilaCamillo

Comments

  1. its alright thila. i hope the two of you get together again. i mean i understand the feeling of losing 8 years of friendship. i'll pray for the two of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. first, congrats about u winning the musical~
    about wat i said is i didn't just break off without a reason, there's one deep down inside my heart but i'm just not saying it, if u wanna find out, come n see me.
    I'm sure u know who i am.

    V.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts