BOY tutor...

aiyayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!
this is wht i reallly hate
dad knows my maths is like
humpty dumpty commiting suicide
frm a really tall brick wall!
OMGeee...
instead, he asked my neighbour for guidance
not tht i hate my neighbour or anything
i like them :) they hv 2 sons & 1 daughter
so, obviously i like a girl tutor
but, their mom says tht her son is good in maths
tht he could tutor me!
in my heart i was screaming
i dont want a boy tutor!!!!
my dad was like
"ok wht,c'mon la his a form 4 boy la"
i was like wth??form 4??
DONT WANT!
i rather choose the girl la!
really im dying!
his frm a chinese school
so not much english involved
(burden for me...p.s im NOT being a brat k?)
dad said
"its like chicken & duck la"
im like
NO WAY HO SAYY!!!
urgh...signing off with frustration

Thila Camil-Yo

Comments

Popular Posts