stress much?

i 'think' im having insomnia or sumthing
cant seem to shut my eyes
if so, it would be around 2 or 3 or 4
my record is 7 in the morning
few years back
its still all a blur why im acting like this
lately,i've been browsing stuff to
'overcome stress'
just reading them stresses me out
i stay up so late,staring at the ceiling for hours
teaching myself to cool down...
not really helping
for instance, tonight
i promised myself to start fresh everyday
be a good girl
sleep at 10 wake up at 8
i think about doing that too much
until i overthink till who knows when
parents,teachers & friends hope i do well in the future
they're worried but,
have they ever thought i was the one going through it all?
not to be melodramatic or anything but,
im at risk, im the one whose gonna fall off the titanic
see!overthinking again
the holidays are ending soon
finals is nearing
& im not prepared, i've never been
i hope i dont do things last minute
believing in myself is also the issue
too insecure
for once in my life i want MY teacher & MY parents to say
im proud of you thila :D
& not yelling at me
where's my shooting star when i need one...


ThilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts