Mom & Dad

I miss them both
mom whose halfway around the world
& dad whose quite distant frm me
i dont feel comfortable talking or evn blogging bout this
but its time i get off my chest
whenever i look at ppl,
they hv their mom & dad with them
some may not hv a dad
& i feel thankful i do hv
i shed a tear for those who has lost their loved ones
Many ppl talk about their parents
like 'my mom this...'
'my dad tht...'
i dont get to say anything
cause i dont know
& i really miss them alot
they're never here
never were there in every concert i was in
my ballet recital
never saw me just there doing my thing
never knowing how to be proud of me
whenever dad comes bck
there will always be an excuse to leave tht vry night
its pain to just spend a few hours with dad
& mom i really really miss her
I dont get to see her at all
only her voice on the phone
when im sad, i cant really open up to anyone
thts y im really quiet when it comes to my personal life
as some of you dont know
i AM adopted...
dont feel srry for me :)
i still hv parents!
my birth mother passed on when i was born
ever since then her sis-in-law (my mom now)
took me in, raised me up
& my dad educated me & taught me to walk on my own 2 feet
i never been treated badly
they scold me for my own good
& i know tht
i never done anything for mother's or father's day
it makes me feel like im a bad daughter
they've done so much
& i love them to death
 mom or dad if ur reading this
I love & miss you both!
your daughter,
Thilakawathy Camillo d/o Subramuniam

Comments

Popular Posts