OH!SO! complicated love story

all i was afraid before was my image
so selfish,thinking about wht others thought about me
rather than me thinking of the one i love
MANY people said im dumb & stupid
not straight to my face but they meant it
i knw all of u are trying to help me
helping me to not make any stupid mistakes
but hv u ever thought tht without mistakes
i will never learn, never knw...
i listened to all of you too much
& i ended hurting him the most
so much tht he actually cried,
pouring his heart out to me
i never knew i could make someone cry
i mean i make girls cry but a boy?
i must've been like a...WOW *toot*
this has been ongoing i knw....
like hot & cold, yes & no, in & out, up & down...
but thts how things are supposed to be ryte?
a roller coaster ride?
it may be fun at the same time
it scares the shit outta you..
am i right?
im having a feeling this might be a relly long post
& i dont mind if u guys dont read it
first of all, i wanna apologize because
all of you hate him because of me
im the one who has said this mean things
& somehow i brainwashed u guys
whenever i wanna talk about his good side
it pretty hard for u guys to buy wht i say
but heres wht i gotta say..
his a real sweet & nice person deep down
but boys will be boys
playboys,heartbreakers,jerks etc.
but every human has a heart & it has feelings
no one can be THAT heartless am i ryte?
i DO forgive him after being a jerk
its NOT a stupid thing to do
i did it because it IS reasonable
& God has thought each & everyone
to forgive each other no matter wht they do
im nt dead, so i still hv the chance to forgive him
& i chose to do it...
maybe he was little over dramatic
but he was sincere for once
no one could beat his kindness towards me
NO ONE i tell u....NO ONE!
i just wanna apologize
he dosent deserves bad treatment
because of wht I said..
u can put the blame on me...no problem
im happy tht way :) because i KNOW i did wrong
imagine the weakness in his voice
the pain he has been thru
i dont melt like tht, but there's sumthing
that convinces me...
2nd i wanna apologize to my homiess
jo vin, syierah,wany,yanie, amy,meddy & ALOT more
im so srry if i didnt metion any u
u guys stayed up all night (not literally la)
just thinking about me & backing me up!!!
u GO GIRLSS!!!
now NO ONE cn mess with the klang girls eh?
u guys are the most awsomest
im not mad for all the hate
u guys were being relistic
when i was being plastic!
thank you all of you
i just knw i cant repay u guys this much
i just want u guys to forgive me & forgive him
please forgive him for me?
his WAS a jerk...i know tht..LOL
but if i could tell you about his good side
you'd guys would be happy frm me
& i knw u guys are happy for me :)
i cant thank you guys enough
& cant stop apologizing
i just want all of u to knw
if anything happens..I WILL BE STRONG
to go through it...this is a promise
no lies, nothing..
i love all of you all so deeply
i just wow...fell so guilty
for being like this
im sorry cuz u guys sacrificed for me
im sorry for writing shit about him
im sorry for being hot & cold
im sorry for being impatient
im sorry for being a player hater
im sorry for being a BITCH!
im naturally like tht ahahaha
im so sorry for being so sorry bout this sorry thing
im sorrryyyyy!!!!!!
i can say tht im sorry like 101 times a day
or maybe its the song im listening to
'sorry blame it on me' by akon
im the reason for ur pain u guys
i really am..
u can put the blame on me
no worries :D
i just want u guys to forgive him
thats all...
& i dont want any hates..
i knw i hate racism but thts gonna be another blog post
cuz this blog is waaaaayyy looooonnngg...
once again im dearly sorry on wht happened
& im sorry in the future to come
im just so sorry
i criend too much
till my eyes swelled up
like a retarded fish
HHAHAHAHAHAH
i hope u guys really understand & forgive him before forgiving me

sincerely,
thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts