POKING! DX

I GIVE UP!
i have had enough with poking people
literally laahhh...
its all fun fun in the beginning
now its just pet peeve
i mean it was fun to poke poke & poke
now i just feel like having to
slap slap slap those people
no offence you guys,
i mean i alove you all alot
but that poking thing is really getting on my nerves
i mean its like every second i click 'home'
there never fails to be a poke...
& im like a mad person poking back
im going in sane laa...
the wrost part is that..
i have been very 'rajin' onlining this weekend
imagine going 2 straight days with non-stop pokes
1st i really hesitate NOT to poke
but its like calling me
'thila..thila..poke me..poke me..'
ohh gosh if i remove poke
people might think im sombong
& not layaning them...
oh well i hv to bear with it
so now im basicly pokefasting
NOT gonna poke..
unless the mood is still there
im going insane..
BAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Peace.Love.Rainbows
RainbowChiqaa <3

Comments

Popular Posts