2 feelings for 2..

person 1: i love you so much with all my heart, i didnt get to prove to you how much i love you, i DONT want you with anyone else, that night, it was a cherry on top & i was deeply crushed... eat, sleep all not properly.. i just miss ur late nite calls, ur funny characters, ur singing, ur stories & ur laugh is to die for... my friends call you jerk, idiot,bastard,stupid & etc.. but ur MY jerk, MY idiot, MY bastard & MY stupid.. & im proud of that.. forgetting you isn't easy, the way you treat me now is very hurtful.. ur like chasing me away.. letting me be far apart.. when u know tht my heart always seems to be waiting for you.. you & you only.. im afraid to break it up to you.. knowing that maybe just maybe.. you will say NO.. i maybe hot tempered or easily jelous but its all for you believe it or not i'd sacrifice my whole studies for you? u might think im mad but this is what i truly feel about.. if i could just start over & re-gain your trust, i would do it properly.. & i'll take care of it.. but my one problem is.. i already hv someone currently & i dont know how to break it up to you..



person 2: i love you.. tho i try to hide it but i cant.. tht tiny crush has grown into a gigantic thingy.. & i dont wanna break your heart if it comes down to this, i dont wanna be the heartbreaker, & i know u dont want it too, i see your sincerity, we know each other & sometimes its like i dont know you tht well yet, but one thing is i love making you happy & i love it when u make me smile.. i wanted u as a replacement but i came to see wht u felt for me was something... & i feel tht your love might be deep like my love for person 1... my heart is in two.. not broken just divided.. one with you the other with him... if i got to know you better i know that i will love you more..

me: i dont know what i want, i dont know wht to do,wht to say & i dont know me? who am i? why am i that stupid? that much of an idiot? why all complications come? why why why? all i want is an answer.. everything has an answer but no everyone knows the answer am i right? i didnt ask for this.. i never knew this could happen.. all seems impossible... ohh goshh!! hopefully once im in US i get to clear my mind.. & have a safe journey back & forth...


                                                     thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts