confusion

today is just too confusing
mood's changing,people irritating, not understanding
its hard to bear with someone like me
who is easily pissed off, hot tempered & well emo
i never like that feeling in life
& plus i dont get emo for a long time
i DONT change who am i as a person
i see from different point of views,maybe,
but NEVER changed myself
i dont believe in the quote
'people change in time'
how much they change physically does not mean
that there isn't the original person
inside of them..
just think of the possiblities..
im going through alot in life
im leaving on the 17th & im
UNDERAPPRECIATED
trust me in a blink of an eye
i wont be here..
never mention tht there's gonna be a
'next time'
anything can happen..
one fine day i wont be around anymore
no one is gonna live forever right?
for once i want someone to give me
a proper answer & not comforting me
i want someone to say im stupid & ask me to do wht's right
& NOT tell me to follow my heart..
my heart is NOT always right..
it makes mistakes, it doubts & it get hurt easily..
even this blogpost is too confusing to understand..
arghh.. blahh la..

thilACAmillo


Comments

Popular Posts