im happy

i finally got my senses back
im happy i did :D
i've made the call, work things out
& i realise tht were 'friends'
all this while i just wanted to hear it
from you, your voice
& im glad i did this morning
but one thing thats not gonna change
is the promise i made to you
i promised to love you 'forever'
& im keeping tht promise..
sumthing im NOT gonna break
something that i can guarantee ;)
oh yeah i made another blog
in BM (bahasa ibunda maa..)
im not trying to show off whatsoever
i mean if i wanna express myself,
it can be in malay + it helps me improve
rather than writing stuff in english
too much speaking hehe...
im sorry that my blog is a lil'
literatureish... with the aku & engkau
i wont be like that forever...
i mean when i choose to be modern
i will ;) hopefully, just hopefully
someone notices my karya HAHAHAHA...
im dreaming :D
have an awsome day you guys

peace.love.rainbows<3
RainbowChiqaa

Comments

Popular Posts