waste of time

first of all..
im leaving for the US
50-50 chance im glad bout it 50-50 not :\
well, lemme just explain why i AM happy to go
i so damn happy that im NOT gonna see your face again
if i do, boy would i faint on the spot..
you do know that if you mess with me
that everything dosent have to be a secret
wait! everything is NOT a secret..
why hide from the world???
right?right?right?
if you hate me
i love the way you lie.. hahahaha
naahh i'd say ADAKU KESAH???
i mean your wasting your time as well
hating over someone who dosent give a pOOoop
& sumore you can like speaking with me???
dont challenge me la 'lil kid'
its really ovious la babe..
feel like giving you a high 5 on your face..
that way my hand dosent get 'itchy'
maybe i lost something that meant to me
but hey? thats life right? loose the good things
if it bounces bck then good job
if its nt bck.. aherm.. other fuaking awsome ppl are out there
so yeah.. i dont stick with the same junk again & again..
i DONT recycle.. :P
ok im done wasting precious time blogging bout you
so yeah be lucky your blogged :D
by me sumore.. xP hrm.. i wanna get you sumthing
nahh its ok la u shit enough..oppss..

peace.love.rainbows<3
Rainbow Chiqaa


Comments

Popular Posts