Do i care?

this is straight forward to you:
im trying not to say any names here okay..
but my apologies if i posted something
on twitter & my MSN
bold move eh? i just removed you
you did hell of alot to block me
thx for cleaning up your mess
such powerful words?
urm.. i Aced my english right?
be thankful for a gift you have
1st of all you probably know this
you DONT HAVE any friends
if i talk to someone about this
there's sure a flip side to it, something bad ya knw?
you have alot of angin in your head eh?
why cant you handle me removing you?
when i removed you i didnt really boast
in fact, i told no one at all
i just dont like you, thats why i removed you
i dont envy you whatsoever
i did, but now i realize
im much better than you
im not writing any sort of apology
cause im not the wrong one
i gave you that chance to talk to me
instead you opened you laser mouth
your words hurt people okay?
always!! dont think it dosent
your a complete retard
& seriously you laugh like for no reason
& you snort wthell?
i dont really pay attetion to you reading this
change yourself.. stop making sins
stop lying to yourself
you cant even hv friends by being you
you have to act like some kinda
bratty princess
my final word for you
go to hell my friend :)

Comments

Popular Posts