the future?

im actually afraid of whts gonna happen
im finally gonna be a form 3?
thts old ya knw... haha kidding!!!
last night.. i couldnt sleep..
thinking of wht class might i get into?
since i did quite badly last year
whose my math teacher?
whts my theme colour?( i knw its unecessary)
whts gonna happen to my pmr results?
what stream am i gonna go in form 4?
i was thinking alot..
so i said my prayer & went to bed
but the snow bothered me..
mom had to stop the fun cz we played
in the middle of the night
today.. as i woke up
i've seen the snow has lessened...
urgh.. no more snowball fights dy..
i'll just hv to wait for more
i always thought snowflakes
were like BIG but their like
MICROMINI...
see.. the topic is suddenly changed..
mom said 'MAYBE' we're going
to australia next year..
but i dunno.. who knws la right?

thilaCamillo

Comments

Popular Posts