SHE is getting on my nerves

so wht if i still like you 'boyfriend'?
haaa?? why are you poking your nose around?
have you evr thought tht when i was with him
i spared your feelings?
i didnt wanna say a tiny word, afraid tht it might upset you?
i felt bad for it ya know?
there was a moment when i told him
go! go bck with her if you still love her
knowing how much it killed me inside
now your with him your acting as though
the whole world revolves around you
aint tht right?
i want us to be friends okay?
but with you behaving like this..
its impossible
one thing i can tell you is
tht his not gonna be with you forever
one day he will leave you AGAIN!
i dont wanna argue anymore..
i may still have feelings for him
but you have sumthing better
you have HIM
my time is long gone
& i guarantee i wont get bck with him
tht is, only if fate will allow
i removed you for a reason
those post on facebook
you dont have to deny it okay?
i know im nt perasan-ing myself tht its me..
face the fact it is me..
you got wht you wanted just leave me in
peace thts all i want peace
is tht alright with you?

thila Camillo



Comments

Popular Posts