Coincidence? i think NOT

ever like had that crazy idea where you wished
the most cutest teacher would step in fo relief?
well those were my thoughts last week
i was goofing around being a
14 year old going on 15
As you all know me.. i am NOT a social person
im like a trapped kitty or a lost puppy
so i dont go around here & there
flirting or menggataling like seriously
its IMPOSSIBLE to see me ever do that
okok.. so BACK to topic?
Puan Siva is down with the chicken pox
so relief teachers have been coming & going
& just last week i hoped for a particular teacher to come
and well today? my prayers have been answered


When this happened, i was lending a hand to mish
helping her fix the board
(i must say it was tiring) LOL
as usual 3B contributed noise
to the poor teachers ears..
but he was patient enuff
yelling 'class!' two or three times
i myself had to paparkan my butt at him
this was to hide my red-like tomato face
seriously i could stop giggling
like i have been possesed by
a giggling monster
throughout his whole class
i was the worst possible tiang there
holding papers & dropping them
damn clumsy.. so the teacher started
looking around, for attendance i suppose?
so i was standing at the entrance of our class
and he stared at me!!!
i nearly fainted HAHAHA
i slowly moved the opposite way like a radar
beep beep beep..
& Nisa, Fairuz & Janna manyak lucky today
that kind enough teacher thought them
until fairuz used her hand as a fan
& janna constantly drinking ice cold water
from my point of view
looking at their actions
made me laugh out loud!!!!


if my children ask me
'mommy hv u fallen for a teacher before?'
im gonna look back to this day
& laugh while i tell this story
ahh.. good times!

                                                                             thila Camillo

Comments

Popular Posts