creativity;zer0

okay so today its just me
thinking of ways or ideas to
post on my blog but,
things arent really going well
i should do some brainstorming
but i guessed i was brain-chilling
weather today in the early noon
was HAWWTT!!.. im starting to miss those
chilly mornings allthrough nights in the NYC
then later it rained.. but still, a warm sense of rain
i might be going bck to the NYC this summer
first winter? check!
first summer? 'coming soon'
LOL.. i bet its gonna be sheer fun
im like catching up with my homework
i guess i'll live, its NOT
a life n death matter
just small things tht WONT get in my way
this time im gonna use nettiquette(typo?maybe?)
no more *toots* & *teeets*
like i said before, me as a 'woman'
talks with pride & NOT catfight
& i promise to choose my words wisely this time :)

Comments

Popular Posts