pressure..

amazingly pressure isnt from school nowadays
im so easy going & im surprised
usually im struggling, half way dying
but its like this year, 2011, IS my year
no doubts nothing.. maybe not yet
aiyaya i was fair a few days ago now..
sudah mcm aiyOoo.. x pe x pe

ok so bck to pressure
im getting pressured cz of dad
for one, forcing me to practice
like hello? i go to school for 6 hrs or so
recess like 10 min, stayed bck like 3 days
nthen still u wan me to explode?

srsly gimme a break
weekend is for me to rest my brain
unleash my demons
tht have possesed me during the week

talking bout demons & devils
lets just say shes bck
rolling her eyes as tho
shes like retarded or sumthing
*no offence* NOT

i thought whts in the past stays there
but no this devil brings hell bck
like forget this please?
yeah u heard my brother call me stupid
thts wht 'SIBLINGS' do
but well u dont have any
so ppl praise you too much
but i guess ur older and you realise
tht their a bunch of lies

no one really praises u
ive heard alot of kutukan behind your bck
ALOOOOT!!!!
not evn counting me in
if plus me wahh..
World War III

ahhh.. malas wanna blog bout you la
muaakk.. !!! making you too famous dyy
HAHAHA.. famous B*tchxx :P
watever la dont gv a damn nymore

CHICK BACKSIDE!

Comments

Popular Posts